FANDOM


Emberphase
Ember Phase
Class Skill
Phase to a new location, dealing damage as you enter and exit nether space.

Rank 1/10 Rank 6/10
Mana Cost: 16 Mana Cost: 16
+70-140 Damage +96-191 Damage
+30 Knockback +30 Knockback
42% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds 52% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds
Requires Level 20 Requires Level 25

Rank 2/10 Rank 7/10
Mana Cost: 16 Mana Cost: 16
+75-150 Damage +106-212 Damage
+30 Knockback +30 Knockback
44% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds 56% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds
Requires Level 21 Requires Level 27

Rank 3/10 Rank 8/10
Mana Cost: 16 Mana Cost: 16
+80-160 Damage +118-236 Damage
+30 Knockback +30 Knockback
46% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds 60% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds
Requires Level 22 Requires Level 29

Rank 4/10 Rank 9/10
Mana Cost: 16 Mana Cost: 16
+85-170 Damage +130-260 Damage
+30 Knockback +30 Knockback
48% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds 64% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds
Requires Level 23 Requires Level 31

Rank 5/10 Rank 10/10
Mana Cost: 16 Mana Cost: 16
+90-180 Damage +143-285 Damage
+30 Knockback +30 Knockback
50% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds 68% Chance to Stun for 2 seconds
Requires Level 24 Requires Level 33

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.