Full resolution (download)‎ (468 × 613 pixels, file size: 188 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

There is no description yet. Add a description.

Appears on these pages

  • Celestial Armor

    +15% chance to reflect missiles at 50% weapon DPS +35% Poison Damage Set: Celestial 2 Pieces...

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

current15:45, January 27, 2013Thumbnail for version as of 15:45, January 27, 2013468 × 613 (188 KB)Wraithling (Talk | contribs)
14:28, December 19, 2012Thumbnail for version as of 14:28, December 19, 2012484 × 649 (205 KB)Wraithling (Talk | contribs)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.