You deploy a small drone that assaults your
enemies with a hail of gunfire, firing 5 rounds
per second. Each rank increases the bot's
|Summon Duration||1 minute|
|Cooldown||3 minutes||2.5 minutes||2 minutes||1.5 m|
|+X% to All Damage||-----||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%||30%||35%||40%||45%||50%||55%||60%||65%||70%|
- Gun Bot damage improves with player level
- Tier I Bonus
- Firing range doubled
- Summoning cooldown reduced to 2.5 minutes
- Tier II Bonus
- Shots pierce enemies
- Summoning cooldown reduced to 2 minutes
- Tier III Bonus
- Triple-spread shots
- Summoning cooldown reduced to 1.5 minutes
- The Gun Bot favours long-ranged combat and will quickly maintain its distance whenever an enemy wanders too close. This alone makes the Gun Bot an unsuitable tank.
- The Gun Bot's attack is considered a ranged projectile (same as a player's projectile attacks), thus enemies with Reflective Shield can reflect the Gun Bot's gunfire.
- Unlike the other types of constructs the engineer can summon, the Gun Bot is unique that it stays on with the player as he or she travels to a different area.
- The Gun Bot has a limited time duration that can be improved with skill point investment