Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mapworks allows players the ability to buy random generated maps, with varying degrees of difficulty, to adventure through and find more rare treasures. Maps can also have modifiers such as double damage or double gold. This is an alternative form of adventuring from New Game Plus .
- Defeat the Netherlord on any difficulty setting.
- Return to Minehead.
- Talk to the Automaton.
- Portal opens, giving you access to the Mapworks.
- Talk to Compass the Map Seller.
- Purchase a Map.
- Access the Map Selector.
- Select Map, and enjoy the hunt!
There are several NPCs waiting to serve your needs.
- Tortho the Gem Saver - Destroys items, recovering gems inside
- Pantaz the Gem Smasher - Destroys gems in socketed item
- Compass the Map Seller - Provides maps that vary both in locale and difficulty level.
- Santo the Discreet - Seller of Unidentified Items
- Korto - the Multi-Purpose Merchant
- Greezo the Enchanter - Enchants Items. He is the only always available enchanter that can provide three enchantments.
- Albrecht the Transmuter - Combines treasure to create new items
Compass the Map Seller offers randomly generated dungeon maps. These maps come in five different dungeon types, along with varying level ranges, enemy types, boss types, and conditions. The format for every dungeon consists of the player descending down two floors, then onto boss floor at the bottom.
The randomly generated maps have a chance to have many, few, or empty of conditions combinations. Below are a list of the different types of conditions available for Players and Pets and Monsters.
|Players and Pets||Monsters|
For the maps, like the enemy types, the bosses are randomly selected for the map. All the bosses are the same bosses as in the single player mode with slight modifications.
|Ancient Guardian||Fallen Guardian||
|Collossal Rock Troll||King Pogg||
|General Gnash||General Grell||
|Manticore's Mate||Manticore's Mate||
|Masked Jester||The King in Masks||
|Torchlight II locations|
Temple Steppes • Frosted Hills
Ossean Wastes • Salt Barrens
Blightbogs • Sundered Battlefield
Dungeon: Broken Mines