DescriptionEdit"You deploy a trio of spider drones that charge
the nearest foes and explode in a 3 meter
radius. Upgraded mines do 20% more damage
with a 5 meter radius, a 2 second stun, and
electric damage over time."
- Tier I Bonus:
- Mana cost reduced by 20%
- Tier 2 Bonus:
- Mana cost reduced by 40%
- Tier 3 Bonus:
- Mana cost reduced by 60%
|Upgraded Mine Chance *||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%||30%||35%||40%||45%||50%||55%||60%||65%||70%||75%|
You get an X% chance for an upgraded mine explosion *
- Spider Mine deals Y% Physical Damage, which improves with Player Level
- Spider Mine also deals Z% Fire Damage over 3 seconds, which also improves with Player Level
- The maximum number of spider mines a player can have at anytime is 10. As with most other summons, the spider mines will be destroyed when the player travels to a different area, or when summoning more than 10 units.
- As of version 1.19, there is still no difference in appearance between an upgraded mine and a normal mine.
- The name and appearance of the spider mines suggests that they are a reference to the special ability of the Vulture in the original Starfcraft RTS.