Stats are the four basic attributes of your character in Torchlight II. They differ from the stats in the first game.
Each character gains 5 stat points to allocate each time they level up.
- Increases all weapon damage
- Increases damage done by critical strikes
Note that "all weapon damage" includes all weapons, including ranged weapons and weapons that do elemental damage such as staves and wands.
- Increases critical strike chance
- Increases dodge chance (the chance to evade an attack)
- Increases fumble recovery (reduces the damage penalty for fumbled attacks)
- Increases maximum mana
- Increases all elemental damage
- Increases execute chance (the chance of attacking with both weapons simultaneously when dual wielding similar weapons)
- Increases maximum health
- Increases armor
- Increases block chance (chance to block when using shields)