Stats are the four basic attributes of your character in Torchlight II. They differ from the stats in the first game.
Each character gains 5 stat points to allocate each time they level up.
- Increases both physical and elemental weapon damage for all weapons
- Increases damage done by critical strikes
- Increases critical strike chance
- Increases dodge chance (the chance to evade an attack). Maximum Dodge chance is capped at 75%.
- Increases fumble recovery (reduces the damage penalty for fumbled attacks)
- Increases maximum mana
- Increases all elemental damage
- Increases damage for all skills that do not do a percentage of weapon damage
- Increases execute chance (the chance of attacking with both weapons simultaneously when dual wielding similar weapons)
- Increases maximum health
- Increases armor
- Increases block chance (chance to block when using shields). Maximum Block chance is 75%
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Post on Runic's forums http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=42800