Here's some images of some sets I found, but don't know where they go.Edit
Sets' page looks uglyEdit
Is there a better way to organize this page? Lists of hyperlink set names which link to the actual sets' stats and graphics?
|Runemaster||Ole's Tool Set|
|Grell's Set||Two Stroke Hammer|
... maybe include the item level of the sets in paranthesis next to the name? Whatever. I think the current layout is clunky. It's a very, very, very long scrolling page.
- Yeah, I agree that the page should be reorganized, perhaps into tables. I'd still like to see set bonuses listed here though. Also, I don't think they should be listed by act. As far as I know, it's the item's level, not act that determines where they drop. Also, it's confusing considering NG+. --Cornprone (talk) 01:25, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, it does make more sense to sort them by item level vs. act. I've collected many now via Mapworks maps and through alts, I'm having troubles which I got where. XD AppleMarble (talk) 19:14, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I think this page needs a clean up to make it easier to read. It's too long now. We can divide them by rare/unique and level. Lywzc (talk) 05:10, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
Apparently ZAM, the people behind WoWhead and TORhead , made one for Torchlight: Torchlight 2 Armory . It's not as good as their WoW- and TOR- armories (which I've frequented many times during my playing). Most of the items listed seem outdated because barely any of the stats on the items line up properly to the ones actually in-game. AppleMarble (talk) 19:19, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I have not looked at that site closely, but it seems like some numbers on items are incorrect. --Cornprone (talk) 21:55, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
More set items than expected? Edit
I've collected 4 pieces of the supposedly 4-item set Aristocrat (level 91), namely the Body armor, boots, trousers and necklace. Then, in the shop, I've found a 5th item: a helmet. The set however lists effects only for collecting/wearing 4 items. I bought the helmet and put it on, but nothing extra happened (no 5th item bonus).
I wonder how the sets actually work in this game (because in Diablo II, they were pretty much manually made unique items with extra synergy effects); in TL2, it seems they are randomized, but I never thought they might be randomized as to the item type as well. Anyone know what's going on?188.8.131.52 22:09, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Some sets just have more than the required number of items. This gives you the flexibility to build a "complete" set out of multiple combinations. You don't get any extra bonuses for having more than the "maximum" number, unfortunately. --Fru1tbat (talk) 14:49, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
Broken Link Box Edit
I'm a stranger around here, but you guys need to update that link block at the bottom of the page with all the special sets in T2. You know, the block with the black background that shows up on the bottom of a lot of the set pages, just above the category links. I'd try it myself, but I'm unfamiliar with how you did the formating. A lot of those dead links you actually have pages for, but with the links dead, they're much harder to find.
Also, would it be possible to add notes to the entries on this page as to which sets are class-exclusive? Just something to make the class-specific sets easier to track down. I know they say that on the individual sets' pages, but checking every single set to find out seems a little silly. 184.108.40.206 08:47, January 1, 2015 (UTC) aka RowanTheExplorer on Runic & Steam (I'll sign up on this wiki eventually, I'm sure.)