You summon a concentrated thunderstorm at a target location which blasts foes within 7 meters for the duration of its existence. Thunder Locus does not build Charge.
- Damage scales with both ranks and player levels.
- 10 second cooldown.
Tier I Bonus
Blasts two foes at once.
Tier II Bonus
Blasts three foes at once.
Tier III Bonus
Blasts four foes at once.
- Thunder Locus is an excellent spell to place at choke points that enemies have to pass to get to you.
- In an open area, you can place a Thunder Locus and then run around it to weaken tough enemies or crowds of enemies. If you also have Frost Phase, you can use that to slingshot from one side of the locus to the other which is safer than running around it.
- When you must retreat, Thunder Locus is a great spell to place as you run so that some of your enemies will at least be injured/killed.
- Ice Prison is a great way to pin an enemy down near a Thunder Locus.
Skills that will directly improve Thunder Locus: